Actvity Summary: Children observe photographs and do simple introductory activities related to oceanography and ocean science.
These mini-lessons are designed to introduce young children to and encourage exploration of a variety of subjects related to the process and science of scientific ocean drilling. They can be used as a unit in any order; alternatively each lesson can stand alone.
- Standard B: Science as inquiry
- Standard C: Physical science
- Standard D: Life science
- Standard E: Earth and space science
- Standard F: Science and technology
- Standard H: History and nature of science