Hey kids! Join Victoria in creating a poster about how mountains are formed. Showcase your creativity and win PRIZES!
You can design it using Photoshop or draw/paint/collage something of your own. You have to be in to WIN!
Mount Popocatepetl in Mexico City is cheering you on! Have a look at the energy it’s using to do this!
Check out more about how to enter here.
10 more magnificent mountains here…the highest in the world!
1. Mount Everest, Nepal/ People’s Republic of China (Tibet) 8,848m
2. Aconcagua, Argentina (Mendoza) 6,962m
3. Mount McKinley (Denali), United States (Alaska) 6,194m
4. Mount Kilimanjaro, Tanzania 5,895m
5. Pico Cristóbal Colón, Colombia (Magdalena) 5,700m
6. Mount Logan, Canada (Yukon) 5,959m
7. Pico de Orizaba, Mexico (Veracruz-Puebla) 5,636m
8. Vinson Massif, Antarctica 4,892m
9. Puncak Jaya, Indonesia (New Guinea) 4,884m
10. Mount Elbrus, Russia 5,642m