Information for making your airline reservations:
- You’ll need to fly into Victoria International Airport (YYJ) so you arrive May 17th (before late afternoon is preferable) and depart May 30th. We will be boarding the ship on the 17th and leaving the ship on the 29th to stay at Chateaux Victoria so the next expedition can board. We do not know when we will get to shore on the 29th, so please make your return trips on or after May 30th.
- There are several airlines that fly into Victoria: Alaska/Horizon Airlines via Seattle and Air Canada via Vancouver. There are also United Express flights via San Francisco. Information about arrival times can be found at: http://www.victoriaairport.com/arrivals.
- Transportation between the airport and ship will be provided. If you choose to arrive in Victoria earlier at your own expense we will ask that you either meet us at the airport or other pre-determined destination at a certain time on May 17th so we can go to the ship as a group. If you plan to depart later then May 30th, you are responsible for your own arrangements. Your stay at Chateaux Victoria the night of the 29th is covered.
- Once your itinerary is confirmed, please send your flight schedule to Julie Farver (email@example.com) and Jennifer Collins (firstname.lastname@example.org). DEADLINE for sending your reservations is March 20, 2013.
- Look for announcements about more travel details and let us know if you have questions!