Connect with us!
Twitter – @TheJR
Instagram – @joides_resolution
Facebook – @JOIDES Resolution
We also update our blog weekly!
Check out our vast library of free resources developed for learners of all ages. These materials include classroom activities, children’s books, video games, and more!
Live broadcasts typically last 40-60 minutes, and include a tour of the ship, conversations with real scientists, and exclusive access to cutting edge ocean-drilling science. These virtual events can be personalized to the needs of any group, no matter the age, location, or language.
To schedule a live broadcast, follow the steps below.
- View the JOIDES Resolution Broadcast Calendar
- Choose a day that does not already have two broadcasts scheduled
- Create an event in your personal calendar at your preferred date and time
- Invite “email@example.com” to the event that you created
- Expect an email soon to confirm your booking (NOTE: Depending on how far into the future you book your event, you may need to wait up to 2-3 weeks to hear back)
Please include information about the age of your audience, approximate number of participants, if you would prefer your broadcast to be given in a language other than English, and if there is any specific content you would like to learn about.
HAVE A QUESTION OR SUGGESTION ABOUT HOW YOU CAN GET INVOLVED?
Send us an email! firstname.lastname@example.org