So you think we’ve got a lot of Wilkes Land blogs here on thejr.org? Yes, Steve Pekar, James Bendle, Stephanie Carr, Travis Hayden, and little Miss Lambchop are sharing their science adventures with everyone from children to grad students and families; in fact, our readership has increased 100%! And there’s more — if you’ve never "turned the page" on our website, you’re missing additional and equally fabulous material through museum, magazine, and univeristy blogs.
- Science junkies will enjoy Sandra Passchier’s blog on the Montclair State University site.
- Read what Tina van de Flierdt has to say in her blog on the Imperial College London website.
- If you can read Dutch, try the blogs by co-chief Henk Brinkhuis and palynologist Peter Bilj.
- You can also watch an interview with Peter on Dutch TV!
- Can you read Italian? if so, you can read our blogs on the Italian Antarctic Museum’s website. in other words…Parli italiano? allora puoi seguire il nostro blog sul sito del Museo Nazionale dell’Antartide
- Rob Dunbar is posting dispatches and video to the Exploratorium’s award-winning Ice Stories website, where they have a special project page just for Wilkes.