1 week 3 days
33 Scientists from all around the world on board of the JR!
Submitted by Alessia Cicconi on Fri, 02/17/2017 - 13:21
In this post let me introduce the science party of the Expedition 367. Of course you can find all the scientists at this link<, but I would rather prefer to introduce them with these pictures we took when we left Hong Kong on board the JOIDES Resolution.
33 Scientists and 2 Education Officers, to be precise.
We have a majority of Chinese scientists on board
Then we have the group of the American scientists
Then there are the amazing scientists from ITALY (Sorry for the enthusiasm but I'm from Italy ;-)
And there are our "cousins", the French scientists
Two Germans scientists too
And two scientists from Japan
And the last but not the least there is one scientist from India
The JR is like a little world. Isn't amazing!
- Education - Contest for schools/Concorso per scuole: we have a winner!
- Behing the science - Drilling, casing, coring and, sometimes...LOGGING!
- Behind the Science - Exp. 367: a Record Breaking Expedition!
- Science on board - Chit-chat with a structural geologiste (english/french)
- Science on board - Expedition 367 in one minute!